Tuesday, January 3, 2012





It's been too long since I have blogged about my natural hair. I have been vlogging, just not blogging. I am excited because I can actually see the growth with my tresses. I never really know how long my hair is until I blow it out and then I can see it! It is so amazing how natural hair moves and changes with a little persuasion.

I am committed this year to learning about my hair type, what works best and then share what I have learned. I will do a length check this month and follow up after six months and then the year mark, Lord willing.

I am also planning to revamp my videos and make them more professional and enjoyable. This way, I hope to have loyal subscribers who really support me and believe in what I am sharing.

Be Blessed in 2012! Let's be committed to seeing it through. :)

I hope you enjoy my blog, pics and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment